Are you struggling with sex & intimacy issues and running into walls trying to fix your problems? Maybe therapy or medicine has been only moderately beneficial and you are seeking some practical, reliable tools and techniques to achieve the results you desire?
Most clients see results quickly using my tried and true approaches to sexuality. My work is a blend of Clinical Sexology, The Gottman Method for Couples, Sex Education, and Somatic Sexology.
Our sessions begin with an initial get to know you appointment. I want to make sure that you feel comfortable working with me and that the environment I create will work for your goals for treatment. If you decide to move on for weekly sessions we begin with a thorough intake appointment that includes a sexual and lifestyle history and goals for treatment. We continue to meet weekly and all clients receive HomePlay exercises to do in between sessions with additional resources including books, videos and custom crafted curriculum.
This work is wonderful as stand-alone sex coaching for those who are ready to dive in and, some people benefit from seeing a psychotherapist in addition to myself if there are deep-rooted issues that our work is not able to address.
My work is trauma-informed, meaning that I do not believe in pushing people farther than they can go, I respect boundaries and use a collaborative approach to transformation – taking into consideration any past traumas, wounds or hurts that would warrant a slow and gentle approach.
HomePlay assignments can include:
- Custom crafted curriculum based on your specific needs. From vanilla to kinky.
- Gottman Method Relationship Check-Ups for Couples.
- Tried & True Curriculum specially designed for couples.
- Mindfulness techniques
- Sex Education – from beginning to advanced depending on the individual’s level of education.
- Optional “hands-on lab” with Dr. Anya where you receive sexological bodywork instruction. Both for individuals and couples.
- Optional field trips (great for shy people who wouldn’t ordinarily go alone): sex toy store, BDSM Dungeon tour, shopping for erotic/sex education books, shopping for items to make your space more sensual/erotic, shopping for sensual wardrobe… and more!
Please book a free consultation to explore the option of working together.