I specialize in relationships.
Couples sex education and coaching is at the heart of the work I do because of the amazing transformation I have seen in relationships time and time again. It gives me joy to see people’s sexual and intimate lives bloom after years of frustration.
- Have you tried therapy, classes, workshops or sex education books and are still struggling with the sex and intimacy in your relationship?
- Are you in a long-term, committed relationship and experiencing stress and frustration due to your inability to intimately connect with each other?
- Do you want to learn some exciting new techniques to spice things up?
- Or, maybe you have some communication blocks and want to learn how to express your desires with each other?
I specialize in helping couples bridge the gap between busy work lives and relaxing, enjoyable, passionate love-making by creating a safe space to explore the conversations that make great sex possible. You first need to talk about it then you need to do it!
With weekly sessions, custom-crafted curriculum, HomePlay exercises, books to read and instructional videos to watch you will experience a new and refreshed (and possibly better than ever) sex life in your long-term relationship.
Sessions include a thorough intake appointment, setting goals, guided somatic exercises, discussion of HomePlay, Mindfulness exercises and tools and techniques.
I guide couples through The Gottman Method for extra tools to solidify and enhance an already good relationship. This work can be done alone or added to my somatic sexology curriculum. The Gottman Method is a simple yet highly effective method that was created by Drs. John and Julie Gottman after a 30+ year longitudinal study on couples. They synthesized years of research and came up with simple ways that couples can use to achieve healthy, thriving and robust relationships that last.
I am certified in levels 1 &2 in the Gottman Method and I am a certified Gottman Method leader for 7 Principles.
As an educator and consultant I work with couples who have a solid foundation of trust and commitment in their relationship. If you have doubts about your commitment, if there are other mental health issues on board, or if you are considering separation please seek out a Gottman Method licensed therapist. Gottman.com for more information.
- Mis-matched libidos
- Religious or strict cultural upbringing
- Lack of sex education
- Low arousal
- Low libido
- Lack of orgasm
- Busy work lives
- Parent burn out
- Early or “eager” Ejaculation
- Delayed Ejaculation
- Erectile “Dysfunction”
- Porn use or overuse
- Communication issues
- Lack of clarity around personal needs and desires
- Vaginismus and other pelvic floor pain
- Newly weds
- Kink desire and exploration
- Gender expression
- And more!