Are you excited to learn fun techniques to arouse and please your lover?
Do you want to learn hot ways to communicate your desires?
Then come to this playful, intimate and interactive workshop!
In Level 1 you will learn how to:
- Apply the perfect pressure
- Discover those juicy erogenous zones
- Give for the other’s pleasure and joy
- Know exactly what turns your lover on
- Explore playful – creative touch using sensation toys
- Experiment with oil and skin to skin massage
- Make communicating your desires fun and sexy
This workshop is for couples and paired singles. Each couple will take turns exploring sensual massage with their partner. Please note: as this is a Level 1 course participants will remain partially clothed. Wear shorts, a bathing suit or an outfit that is easily adjusted to expose your arms legs and back.
$55 per couple
8 couples maximum
Light refreshments will be served
• Playfully apply various pressures and toys for heightened sensation
• Learn advanced techniques to sensually arouse each other
• Go deeper into communication to really get what the other wants and de-mystify desire
• Discover how breath can extend blissful sensations and bring you closer to your loverThis is a workshop for Couples and paired Singles ~ please bring your lover (or a date)Each couple will take turns exploring sensual massage with their partner.Please be aware that there will be partial nudity with draping (using sheets and towels).
Wear comfortable, loose clothing and bring extra pillows if you’d like.$55 per coupleLight refreshments will be served
Anya de Montigny, DHS is a sexuality expert with over 20 years experience working with individuals, couples, and groups. Dr. Anya has a Doctor of Human Sexuality (DHS) degree, is a certified sex educator and certified sex coach and was the host of the popular radio show The O Word Sex Talk Radio. Dr. Anya has a private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area working with individuals and couples and invites straight and LGBTQ people into her practice. She also teaches adult sex education classes as well as consent & boundaries workshops at Universities and Colleges.