Are you excited to learn about Female Ejaculation?
Do you need some tips and techniques to get started?
Does the prospect of having a more expanded orgasm through G-Spot Stimulation sound awesome?
Then join Anya de Montigny, Sexuality Expert for this fun and engaging Presentation with LIVE DEMO & Hands-On Lab!
– Discuss the myths and truths of the female ejaculate liquid and answer the question, “is it pee?”
– Learn important anatomy of the vagina including G-spot, Skene’s glands and the PC muscles.
– Learn how solo and partnered practice can be woven into your sex life.
– Discuss important toys and techniques to ejaculate.
– Take home fun exercises to get started right away.
– Have a chance to practice with a Hands-On Workshop and be coached by Anya.
*This workshop is for Individuals & Couples ~ in order to stay for the Hands-On Lab you must come with a partner to practice with, otherwise you are welcome to attend the presentation & Live Demo.*
£35/person (EARLY BIRD book by 15 June)
Open to all sexual orientations!
Anya de Montigny, DHS is a sexuality expert with over 20 years experience working with individuals, couples, and groups. Dr. Anya has a Doctor of Human Sexuality (DHS) degree, is a certified sex educator and certified sex coach and was the host of the popular radio show The O Word Sex Talk Radio. Dr. Anya has a private practice in the San Francisco Bay Area working with individuals and couples and invites straight and LGBTQ people into her practice. She also teaches adult sex education classes as well as consent & boundaries workshops at Universities and Colleges.