I am excited to be teaching at the Siren Festival this Sunday in Oakland
Sex & Creativity Playshop!
hosted by Anya de Montigny (:00 – 3:00 pm)
Do you want to discover your juicy artistic expression?
Have you often felt that your sexuality and creativity are connected?
Are you ready to expand your sensory awareness and creative flow in a group dynamic?
Then join Anya de Montigny, Women’s Sexuality Expert in a transformational journey to awaken your senses and create art to celebrate your sexual and creative energy!
Somatic Awareness: Sex & Creativity Playshop!
- Explore individual and partner touch exercises to feel the sensual and creative energy between us.
- Harness your sexual flow and channel it into your creative process.
- Move through emotional blocks to allow for greater artistic awareness.
- Open up to your juicy creative potential through breathe and movement.
- Create an art piece that reflects your authentic sexual nature.
We will be diving deep into our expression of life, creation and sexual flow! We will share our stories, engage in movement and create art together as a community using group energy to fuel our creativity. We end the PlayShop with a powerful art process that you can take home with you! Art supplies are included.
For more information and to buy tickets to the festival: www.SirenFestival.org