Anya D offers Sexual Boundaries & Consent presentations and workshops to students at Universities and Colleges. She also partners with Christine Schoefer, Self-Defense teacher in powerful and effective Boundaries, Consent & Safety workshops.
To schedule Anya at your school please email: TeachMeAboutSex@gmail.com
The Art of Consent:
- Definition of Affirmative Consent
- Negotiating Boundaries
- Determining what is a Sovereign Desire
- Determining what is a Bottom Line
- Using the Buddy System & how that really works
- Alcohol/Drugs and Consent
- Staying safe in potentially unsafe spaces
- Bystander Intervention
Boundaries, Consent & Personal Safety with Anya de Montigny & Christine Schoefer
This Sex Education, Self-defense workshop is designed for students to expand their sense of personal safety and confidence. It covers topics of personal-defense, boundaries, consent and sexual expression in a practical way so that participants will feel greater safety and freedom in their lives.
Anya & Christine teach students verbal and physical skills so that participants can move confidently in the world, including:
- identify their own feelings as well as potentially threatening situation and/or individuals
- Learn what Affirmative Consent is and is not
- Learn what is a Safe Space and what is not
- Gain an understanding of their bodies and their desires
- Assertiveness skills to establish and reinforce boundaries with strangers, colleagues and intimates.
- Simple, effective physical techniques to back up verbal requests and/or to get out of dangerous situations.
- Students will walk away with tools they can apply in their lives immediately.