I am once again teaching this popular class in San Francisco. It is my PASSION to teach about Squirting! I hope you enjoy the class with presentation, LIVE DEMO & Hands-On Lab.
*Please Note: If you are coming as an Individual you are welcome to stay for Presentation & LIVE DEMO, however, you must leave during the Hands-On Lab. The Lab is for couples/partners/friends of 2 or more.*
Wednesday, September 30 6:30-9:30pm Center for Sex & Culture $30 Individual, $55 Couple
– Discuss the myths and truths of the female ejaculate liquid and answer the question, “is it pee?”
– Learn important anatomy of the vagina including G-spot, Skene’s glands and the PC muscles.
– Discuss toys and techniques to encourage Female Ejaculation.
– Have a chance to practice in the Hands-On Lab and be coached by Anya.
– Take home fun exercises to get started right away.
*This workshop is for Individuals and Couples ~ in order to stay for the Hands-On Lab you must come with a partner to practice with, otherwise you are welcome to attend the presentation & Live Demo.*
*Please bring a yoga mat, pillow and blanket if possible!*
“My partner and I took Anya’s class. Online tutorials just didn’t cut it. Anya approached the subject with a really impressive academic rigor, while simultaneously making sure the context was accessible. She also encouraged questions, so I really got to geek out on some super interesting biological stuff. She maintains a light-heartedness and warmth through the class, which really helps put shy people like me at ease in a group setting. The live demo was invaluable, and the fact that I actually got to practice on a real person really cemented the information we were given at the beginning of the class. I am looking forward to someday soon having a private session with her and my partner!” -Melanie F.